Monday, July 9, 2012

A Confession

My two best friends are on missions. And I haven't written them a letter yet.

There, now that it's off my chest, I'm going to throw in some justification.

One did up and leave me one month before my wedding.
And one did leave me while I was on my honeymoon.

Poor planning, right? Rude? No?

Ok, it's true. They win.


But now that it's out there in the open, I'll get two loooooong letters off this week. Promise.

Aren't they beautiful? Above is Kindal (Sister Erickson) in Alaska with me,
when we up and moved there for a summer. That was one of the best decisions we ever made.
I miss her like crazy! Multiple times a week I pick up the phone to call her,
then I remember Wisconsin gets her for 18 months, and I get sad all over again.
And writing a letter full of everything I would tell her in those phone calls
will take quite. a. while.

She'll love it :)


And here is beautiful Kendra (Sister Haynie). Last time I saw her was at my reception line,
so it was all a blur. I started to tell her it was going to be the last time I'd see her before her mission,
but she wouldn't let me. Just stamped out that goodbye completely :)

Texas is loving her, everyone does. She is wonderful.
She even called me out publicly in her latest email for not writing her....ouch.


So. Enough complaining about my two besties leaving me for 18 months,
because they're doing exactly what they should be doing.

I love them. And miss them. And will be writing them this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis